Before opening the pump, the suction tube and the pump must be filled with liquid. After opening the pump, the impeller rotates at high speed, the liquid rotates with the blades, under the action of centrifugal force, the flyaway impeller shoots outwards, the discharge of the liquid in the pump shell diffusion chamber gradually slows down, the pressure gradually increases, and then exits from the pump, discharges the tube. At this time, in the center of the blade due to the liquid is flung around and formed a vacuum low pressure zone with neither air nor liquid, the liquid in the liquid pool under the action of the pool surface atmospheric pressure, through the inhalation tube into the pump, the liquid is such a continuous continuous from the liquid pool is pumped up and continuously out of the drain pipe.
Basic parameters: including flow, head, pump speed, supporting power, rated current, efficiency, outlet pipe diameter, etc.
Submersible pump composition: consisting of control cabinet, submersible cable, water pipe, submersible electric pump and submersible motor.
Application scope: including mine rescue, construction and drainage, water and agriculture drainage and irrigation, industrial water cycle, urban and rural residents cited water supply, and even emergency relief and so on.
As far as the use of media is concerned, submersible pumps can be broadly divided into clean water submersible pumps, sewage submersible pumps, seawater submersible pumps (corrosive) three categories.
QJ submersible pump is a direct connection between the motor and the pump dive into the water work lifting tools, it is suitable for the extraction of groundwater from deep wells, but also can be used for rivers, reservoirs, canals and other water lifting projects. It is mainly used for irrigation of farmland and water for people and animals in highland mountainous areas, and can also be used for water supply and drainage in cities, factories, railways, mines and construction sites.
1, motor, pump one, dive into the water operation, safe and reliable.
2, the well pipe, water pipe without special requirements (i.e.: steel pipe wells, ash pipe wells, earth wells, etc. can be used: under pressure permits, steel pipes, hoses, plastic pipes, etc. can be used as water pipes).
3, installation, use, maintenance is convenient and simple, covers a small area, do not need to build pump room.
4, the result is simple, save raw materials. The conditions used in submersible pumps are appropriate and properly managed and have a direct relationship with service life.
Operation, maintenance and maintenance
1, electric pump operation to often observe the current, voltage meter and water flow, and strive to the electric pump in the rated operating conditions.
2, the application of valve regulation flow, head must not overload operation.
You should stop running immediately if:
1) The current exceeds the rated value when the voltage is rated;
2) At the rated head, the flow rate is lower than normal;
3) Insulation resistance is less than 0.5 MO;
4) when the moving water level drops to the pump insuction port;
5) When electrical equipment and circuits are out of order;
6) When the electric pump has a sudden sound or a large vibration;
7) When the protection switch frequency trips.
3, to constantly observe the instrument, check electrical equipment every half a month to measure click insulation resistance, resistance value is not less than 0.5 M.
4, each irrigation period(2500 hours) for an overhaul protection, replacement of the consumables.
5, electric pump lifting and loading and unloading:
1) Unplug the cable and disconnect from the power supply.
2) Use the installation tool to gradually remove the water pipe, gate valve, elbow, and use the clamping plate to tighten the next section of the pipe, so that in turn, section by section removal of the pump will be lifted out of the well. (In the lifting process found that there is a stuck can not be forced to lift, should be up and down the activity customer service card point safely lifting).
3) Remove the guard plate, filter the water and cut the cable from the lead and the three-core cable or flat cable connector.
4) Remove the coupling on the locking ring, unscrew the fixing screws, remove the connecting bolts, so that the motor, the pump separate.
5) Drain the motor from the filling.
6) The removal of the water pump: with the removal wrench, left-handed removal of the water intake section, with the removal barrel in the lower part of the pump impact cone sleeve, impeller loose, remove the impeller, tapered sleeve, remove the drainage shell, so that the wheel, the convection shell, the upper drainage shell, check valve and so on.
7) Motor removal: remove the base, thrust bearings, thrust discs, lower guide housing mounts, water shakers, remove rotors, remove up-to-seat housings, tators, etc.
6, the assembly of electric pumps:
(1)Motor assembly sequence: stator assembly → guide bearing assembly → rotor assembly → thrust disc → left buckle nut → thrust bearing assembly → base assembly → upper guide housing assembly → skeleton oil seal → connecting seat. Adjust the studs so that the motor shaft extends to meet the specified requirements. Then put on the pressure film, the pressure spring and the cover.
(2) The assembly of the water pump: the shaft and the water intake section fixed in the seat I can mount, with the disassembly tube to the impeller, tapered sleeve fixed to the shaft, and then installed on the drainage shell, impeller, etc. so as to complete the upper flow shell, check valve and so on.
Eight levels below the motor pump department assembly, first of all in the water intake section and up to the bearing contact plane evenly on the tension nut, installed couplings, pump shafts, fixed studs and locking rings, with the tide assembly tube to the impeller, tapered sleeve fixed on the pump shaft, in the installation of the drainage shell, impeller … … In this order, the upper drainage shell, etc. is installed. After the pump is installed, pull the pull nut, remove the gasket, tighten the pull nut evenly, and then turn the electric pump from the coupling, the rotation must be uniform.
The standard is enforced
Deep well pump implementation national standard:GB/T2816-2002
Deep well pump three-phase submersion Asynchronous motor Implementation standard:GB/T2818-2002
A type of vertical shaft centrifugal deep water pump consists of three basic parts: the working part with the filter water network, the lift pipe part with the transmission shaft and the transmission device with the electric motor. The working part and the hose are located in the well and the drive is located above the wellhead. As the impeller rotates, the head increases at the same time as the speed, and water flows through the channel of the guide shell and is directed to the next impeller, thus flowing through all impellers and the guide shell one by one, causing the pressure head to increase at the same time as it flows through the impeller. The head can reach 26-138 meters of fluid column. Deep well pumps are not limited by level concentration and are widely used in mining, petroleum and other industries.
Deep well water lifting tools for towns, industrial and mining enterprises and farmland irrigation water use, products with high single-stage head, advanced structure and manufacturing technology, noise, long life, high unit efficiency, reliable operation and other advantages.
The meaning of the model
Related parameters: flow, head, power, applicable well diameter, with cable model, outlet pipe diameter
1. Installation instructions
(1) The water pump inlet must be below 1 m of moving water level, but the dive depth must not exceed 70 m below the static water level and the lower end of the motor must be at least 1 m below the bottom of the well.
(2) Rated power is less than or equal to 15kw (25kw when power is allowed) Motor starts at full pressure.
(3) Rated power is greater than 15kw,the motor is started by buck.
(4) The environment must meet the required conditions.
2. Pre-installation preparation
(1) First check the diameter of the well, the depth of still water and whether the power supply system meets the conditions for use.
(2) Check whether the electric pump rotation is flexible, should be no stuck dead point, the assembly of motors and electric pump application couplings, pay attention to the tight top wire.
3 Open the exhaust and water plug, fill the motor cavity with clean water, pay attention to prevent false full, good plug. There should be no leakage.
(4) The motor insulation should be measured with a 500-volt M-euro meter and should be no less than 150 M-M.
(5) Should be equipped with the appropriate lifting tools, such as tripods, chains, etc.
(6) Install the protection switch and start-up equipment, instantaneously start the motor (no more than 1 second), see ifthe steering of the motor and steering signs are the same, if the opposite, switch the power supply any two connectors can be, and then put on the protective plate and water network, ready to go down. When the motor is connected to the pump, it must be filled with clean water from the pump outlet until the water flows out of the inlet section.
(1) First of all, install the pump pipe section at the outlet of the pump, and clamp with a splint, lifting into the well, so that the splint is located on the well platform.
(2) Clamp another pipe with a splint. Then lift up, lower and connect to the pipe flank pad, screw must be diagonal at the same time. Raise the lifting chain to remove the first payment splint, so that the pump pipe drops the splint and lands on the well platform. Repeatedly install, down, until all installed, put on the well cover, the last payment of splints do not remove it on the well cover.
(3) Install elbows, gate valves, outlets, etc., and add the corresponding pad seal.
(4) Cable cable to be fixed in the pipe flannel on the groove, each section with a rope fixed well, down the well process to be careful, do not touch the cable.
(5) Under the pump process if there is a stuck phenomenon, to think of overcoming the card point, can not force down the pump, so as not to get stuck.
(6) It is strictly forbidden to work underground during installation.
(7) The protection switch and start-up device should be installed behind the user’s switchboard, which has a voltage meter, current meter, indicator light, and is placed in the appropriate position in the well room.
(8) Use “wire from the base of the motor to the pump pipe bundle” to prevent accidents. 
1. Deep well pump should be used in the sand content of less than 0.01% of the clean water source, pump room set pre-run water tank, capacity should meet the first start of pre-run water.
2. For newly installed or overhauled deep well pumps, the gap between the pump shell and the impeller shall be adjusted and the impeller shall not rub against the shell during operation.
3. The deep well pump should pre-modulate the water into the shaft and bearing housing before running.
4. Before starting the deep well pump, check that the items should meet the following requirements:
1) The base bolts of the base are fastened;
2) The axial clearance meets the requirements and the safety nut for adjusting the bolts is installed;
3) The filler pressure cap has been tightened and lubricated;
4) Motor bearings are lubricated;
5) Rotating the motor rotor by hand and the stop mechanism are flexible and effective.
5. Deep well pumps must not be idling without water. The first and second impellers of the pump should be submerged in water levels below 1m. Changes in the water level in the well should be observed frequently during operation.
6. In operation, when large vibrations are found around the base, check the bearings of the pump or the motor filler for wear;
7. Deep well pumps containing mud have been sucked and drained, and rinsed with clean water before stopping the pump.
8. Before stopping the pump, the outlet valve should be closed, the power supply cut off, and the switch box should be locked. When deactivated in winter, release water from the pump.
Deep well pump is a water lifting tool for direct water diving work between motor and water pump, it is suitable for extracting groundwater from deep wells, but also can be used for river, reservoir, canal and other water lifting projects: mainly used for irrigation of farmland and highland mountain water for people and animals, but also for urban, factory, railway, mining, site water supply and drainage use. Because the deep well pump is the motor and the pump body directly dive into the water operation, whether it is safe and reliable will directly affect the use of deep well pump and work efficiency, therefore, the safety and reliability of high-reliability deep well pump is also the first choice.
In underground water source heat pump air conditioning systems, a deep well pump often supplies water to meet the water required by two or more heat pump units. However, in the actual operation, it is found that the heat pump unit is running at partial load most of the time, while the deep well pump has been running at full capacity, resulting in a large increase in electricity and water charges.
Variable frequency speed control technology with its remarkable energy-saving effect and reliable control methods in the air-conditioning system pumps and fans more applications, and its technology is more mature, but in the groundwater source heat pump air-conditioning system deep well pump water supply applications, but it is quite necessary. A pilot survey on the application of groundwater source heat pumps in Shenyang region found that in the air conditioning system of groundwater source heat pumps, the water supply of a deep well pump with a small heat pump capacity can meet the water required by two or more heat pump units. In the actual operation, it is found that the heat pump unit is partially loaded most of the time, while the deep well pump has been running at full capacity, resulting in a large increase in electricity and water charges. Therefore, the application of deep well pump variable frequency speed control water supply technology in groundwater source heat pump system has great energy-saving potential.
The deep well pump uses temperature difference control. Since the heat pump unit in the heating conditions, must ensure that the evaporator water temperature can not be too low, so in the deep well pump back pipe set temperature sensor, set the temperature to tjh. When the water return temperature on the water side of the well is greater than the tjh value, the deep well pump controller sends a lower current frequency signal to the drive, the drive reduces the frequency of the input power supply, the number of revolutions of the deep well pump is reduced accordingly, and the water supply of the pump, shaft power and motor input power are reduced, thus achieving the goal of energy saving. Frequency increase regulation when the water side return temperature is below the tjh value. 
Post time: Aug-04-2021