1. The motor and water pump are integrated, running in the water, safe and reliable.
2. There are no special requirements for well pipe and lifting pipe (i.e. steel pipe well, ash pipe well and earth well can be used; under the permission of pressure, steel pipe, rubber pipe and plastic pipe can be used as lifting pipe).
3. The installation, use and maintenance are convenient and simple, the floor area is small, and there is no need to build a pump house.
4. The result is simple and saves raw materials. Whether the service conditions of submersible pump are appropriate and properly managed is directly related to the service life.
Operation, maintenance and service
1. During the operation of the electric pump, the flow of current, voltmeter and water shall be often observed to ensure that the electric pump operates under rated working conditions.
2. The valve shall be used to adjust the flow and head, and overload operation shall not be allowed.
Stop the operation immediately under any of the following conditions:
1) The current exceeds the rated value at rated voltage;
2) Under the rated head, the flow is greatly lower than that under normal conditions;
3) Insulation resistance is lower than 0.5 megohm;
4) When the dynamic water level drops to the pump suction;
5) When the electrical equipment and circuit are not in conformity with the regulations;
6) When the electric pump has sudden sound or large vibration;
7) When the protection switch frequency trips.
3. Constantly observe the instrument, check the electrical equipment, measure the insulation resistance every half a month, and the resistance value shall not be less than 0.5 megohm.
4. Each drainage and irrigation period (2500 hours) shall be provided with a maintenance protection, and the replaced vulnerable parts shall be replaced.
5. Lifting and handling of electric pump:
1) Disconnect the cable and disconnect the power supply.
2) Gradually disassemble the outlet pipe, gate valve and elbow with the installation tool, and tighten the next section of water delivery pipe with the pipe clamp plate. In this way, disassemble the pump section by section, and lift the pump out of the well. (if it is found that there is a jam during lifting and removal, it cannot be lifted by force, and the customer service card points shall be moved up and down, left and right for safe lifting and removal)
3) Remove the wire guard, water filter and cut the cable from the lead and the three core cable or flat cable connector.
4) Take out the locking ring of the coupling, unscrew the fixing screw and remove the connecting bolt to separate the motor and water pump.
5) Drain the water filled in the motor.
6) Disassembly of water pump: use a disassembly wrench to remove the water inlet joint by left rotation, and use the disassembly barrel to impact the conical sleeve at the lower part of the pump. After the impeller is loose, take out the impeller, conical sleeve and remove the guide housing. In this way, the impeller, guide housing, upper guide housing, check valve, etc. are unloaded in turn.
7) Motor disassembly: successively remove the base, thrust bearing, thrust disc, lower guide bearing seat, connecting seat, water deflector, take out the rotor, and remove the upper bearing seat, stator, etc
Post time: Jan-07-2022